Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Green Eyed Monster

On Saturday I got the opportunity to go into GEM again only this time I was leading the group (John, Cameron, Sam, Jeff, Spencer, Shane). Everyone had a great time that I know of. The water level and mud level was much lower this time compared to the last time I was there a few months ago. I went through the loop a couple times and finally got to go into the pool room (I still have bruises from forcing my body in there). The great thing about GEM is that it is just one giant formation and that is odd for a cave.

Again please note this Cave is on private property and you need permission from the owners to go in. People not following the rules will cause the owners to stop saying yes to entering the caves and mines in the area.

The wonderful pics from in the cave and thanks to Shane and everyone else who was holding flashes all around the place :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do you get permission? I want to go with some friends, but now I need to get permission.