Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fatty is off the couch

So I have finally really gotten into the habit of working out. in the last month I have been at the Gym an average of 5 days a week, 3 Days a week I have been doing 50+ minutes on the recumbent bike, 3 Days a week I have been doing the Spartacus workout, 2 Days a week straight weights (yes some of these happen on the same day) and recently I added a long workout of some kind on Sundays. All of this to A. get in better shape and get rid of at least some of my Gut and B. start running with my wife, hell she is willing to go backpacking with me I may as well try running with her. That brings me to today I just finished a 3 mile run in 40 minutes. The Down part to all of this working out is that I haven't lost a single pound.. I have in fact gained 5 lbs since the start of the year.. I have dropped 3% of my body fat though...


View Larger Map

No comments: