Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Rock Tit

So last night Tacoma and I went again to the crag in Ophir canyon to see what kind of damage we could do. My ribs have started feeling better as has my lower back that has been killing me but most of all I could just sit around and do nothing anymore. it was driving me nuts. Once at the rock we decided to climb a route that is right on the nose called the Rock Tit, it is a bit shorter than Poopy pants but is supposedly a 5.9. I red-pointed the route on the first ascent and Tacoma Pink-pointed. This climb seemed just as easy as Poopy pants so either our confidence has raised or it is rated wrong (I want to think it is a confidence thing). Anyhow I made 2 ascents and Tacoma made but one and then the sun was going down and we were out of light. My ribs hurt like a mother during the climb but such is life. Here are some pics

No comments: